spotlight on mom: 5 questions - stefanie and her daughter
This week we are featuring Stefanie from NY.
How many kids: 1 (and 1 on the way!)
1) How has motherhood surprised you most? The challenging attitude my feisty three year old daughter gives me.
2) What is a typical day like? Work from home, hide in my office and hope she's happy with whoever is watching her, so she forgets I'm there.
3) What is the biggest challenge? Keeping her happy! Sometimes you try so hard to give them what they want and they still whine and complain!
4) What is the biggest joy? The crazy conversations we have, the intuitive questions and anything that makes her laugh.
5) What is the best piece of Mom advice you've been given or would give? Nothing is forever, this too shall pass and don't sweat the small stuff.
6) You can only get a babysitter one more time, for one evening, for the next 5 years. What do you go do? Go out In the city and party with my husband (when I'm not pregnant) but the sitter would need to stay the next day!